Swertres Results Observation and Analysis:

These information is very vital. I am winning swertres twice or thrice a week using these info. You will too if you know how to use these information. Should you have any questions, contact me on facebook.

Based on the results recorded since June of 2002, here are some of my observations and analysis:


Double Number Combination

At least twenty five (25%) of the resulting suertres number combinations contains double numbers such as 5-5-8 or 6-4-4 with double 5 and double 4 respectively. It means that there is at least one (1) double number in every four (4) suertres draws.

Repeater

Repeated numbers (RPT) are numbers that has been drawn again in the succeeding draw.

Example: The previous result was 3-5-7. The next result was 5-1-9. Number 5 has been repeated.

At least 60% of the swertres results has repeated numbers. It means that in every ten (10) draws, 6 of the results has at least one number has been repeated.

Triple Number Combination

A triple number has been drawn at least once every month.

Series Number Combination

A series number combination such as 1-2-3 or 7-6-8 has been drawn at least once a month.

Odd/Even Number Combination

At least ten percent of the results has all odd number combinations (3-5-7) and ten percent (10%) has all even number combinations (2-4-6). Combining all odd and all even number results constitute 20% of the swertres draw results.

Hi/Low Half Number Combination

Low half number combinations are numbers from 0 - 4 and high half number combinations are numbers from 5-9. At least ten percent (10%) of the results has all low half number combinations (3-0-1) and ten percent (10%) all high even number combinations (6-8-9). Combining all low and all high number combination, constitute 20% of the swertres draw results.


Swertres Results and Analysis Summary

25%+ or 20 - 25 results every month

60% 6 out of 10 results

1% or once every month.

1% or once every month.

10%+ or 10-14 results every month

10%+ or 10-14 results every month

10%+ or 10-14 results every month

10%+ or 10-14 results every month