Archive for January 14th, 2011

Thu 1-13-2011 PCSO Super Lotto Result for 6/49 Draw

Here’s the result of PCSO Super Lotto 6/49 drawn Thu 1-13-2011.

08-13-16-11-31-40

with the jackpot prize of P 16,000,000.00 and there’s no winner.

The result contains 3 odd numbers (13-11-31) and 3 even numbers (08-18-40) and 4 half low numbers
(08-13-16-11) which is between 1 to 24 and 2 half high numbers (31-40) which is between 25 to 49.

The sum of the digits is 119.

The 20’s group were missed.

Summarry

Result: 08-13-16-11-31-40
Draw Date : Thu Jan. 13, 2011
Jackpot Prize: P 16,000,000.00
Jackpot Winners: 0

 Super Lott0 6/49 Result for Thu 1-13-2011 Analysis

Odd/Even => 3:3
Hi/Low => 4:2
Sum => 119
Repeater => none

Super Lott0 6/49 Results Odd/Even Analysis

2:4 Odd/Even => 46.9%
3:3 Odd/Even => 29.6%
1:5 Odd/Even => 21.6%
0:6 Odd/Even => 1.8 %

There are 76 out of 162 recorded 6/49 lotto results that has 2:4 Odd/Even numbers which translates to approximately %46.9 percent and 48 out of 162 recorded 6/49 lotto results has 3:3 Odd/Even numbers which is equivalent to 29.6%.

Combining 2:4 and 3:3 Odd/Even number combinations will result to 76.5% and only 23.5% in the lotto 6/49 results has 1:5 or 0:6 Odd/Even combinations.

Super Lott0 6/49 Results Hi/Low Analysis

2:4 Hi/Low => 49.3%
3:3 Hi/Low => 34.0%
1:5 Hi/Low => 14.8%
0:6 Hi/Low => 1.8%

There are 80 out of 162 recorded 6/49 lotto results has 2:4 Hi/Low numbers which translates to approximately %49.3 percent and 55 out of 162 recorded 6/49 lotto results has 3:3 Hi/Low numbers which is equivalent to 34.0%.

Combining 2:4 and 3:3 Hi/Low number combinations will result to 83.3% and only 16.7% in the lotto 6/49 results has 1:5 or 0:6 Hi/Low combinations.

Super Lott0 6/49 Results Sum of the Digits Analysis

At least 88% of the sum of digits in the 6/49 lotto results fall between 100 – 190 and 4% of the results fall below 100 and 7% falls above 190.

Super Lott0 6/49 Recommendations

Avoid having 0:6 Odd/Even and 0:6 Hi/Low number combinations. Use 2:4 or 3:3 on both Odd/Even and Hi/Low number combinations. By doing this your number combination is among the 80%+ winnable numbers.

Super Lott0 6/49 Tips

In the next draw, there are 12% chances that none will be drawn, 88% chances that at least one number will be drawn, 56% chances that at least 2 numbers will be drawn, and 16% chances that 3 numbers will be drawn from these set of numbers.

03,06,07,08,09,10,11,13,15,16,22,31,37,38,40,47,48

These are the numbers that were not drawn in the past 8 draws:

12,23,27,28,29,32,33,34,35,44

And there’s a 90% chance that at least one number will be drawn in the next draw.

Good luck may these lotto results analysis and tips can help you win in the next draw of PCSO Super Lotto 6/49. 🙂

Thu 1-13-2011 PCSO Lotto Result for 6/42 Draw

Here’s the result of Lotto 6/42 drawn Thu Jan. 13, 2011.

21-14-32-33-08-17

with the jackpot prize of P18,328,692.60 and there’s no winner.

The result contains 3 odd numbers (21-33-17) and 3 even numbers (14-32-08) and 4 half low numbers
(08-14-17-21) which is between 1 to 21 and 2 half high numbers (32-33) which is between 22 to 42.

The sum of the digits is 125.

The 40’s group were missed.

Number 17 is repeated from the previous draw.

Summary

Result: 21-14-32-33-08-17
Draw Date : Thu Jan. 13, 2011
Jackpot Prize: P18,328,692.60
Jackpot Winners: 0

Lotto 6/42  Result for Thu 1-13-2011 Analysis

Odd/Even => 3:3
Hi/Low => 4:2
Sum => 125
Repeater => 17

Lotto 6/42 Results Odd/Even Analysis

2:4 Odd/Even => 49.4%
3:3 Odd/Even => 31.6%
1:5 Odd/Even => 17.7%
0:6 Odd/Even => 1.3 %

There are 78 out of 158 recorded 6/42 lotto results that has 2:4 Odd/Even numbers which translates to approximately %49.4 percent and 50 out of 158 recorded 6/42 lotto results has 3:3 Odd/Even numbers which is equivalent to 31.6%.

Combining 2:4 and 3:3 Odd/Even number combinations will result to 81% and only 19% in the lotto 6/42 results has 1:5 or 0:6 Odd/Even combinations.

Lotto6/42 Results Hi/Low Analysis

2:4 Hi/Low => 47.5%
3:3 Hi/Low => 34.2%
1:5 Hi/Low => 16.5%
0:6 Hi/Low => 1.9 %

There are 75 out of 158 recorded 6/42 lotto results has 2:4 Hi/Low numbers which translates to approximately %47.5 percent and 50 out of 158 recorded 6/42 lotto results has 3:3 Hi/Low numbers which is equivalent to 34.2%.

Combining 2:4 and 3:3 Hi/Low number combinations will result to 81.6% and only 18.3% in the lotto 6/42 results has 1:5 or 0:6 Hi/Low combinations.

Lotto 6/42 Results Sum of the Digits Analysis

At least 85% of the sum of digits in the 6/42 lotto results fall between 90 – 175 and 8% of the results fall below 90 and 6% falls above 175.

Lotto 6/42 Recommendations

Avoid having 0:6 Odd/Even and 0:6 Hi/Low number combinations. Use 2:4 or 3:3 on both Odd/Even and Hi/Low number combinations. By doing this your number combination is among the 80%+ winnable numbers.

Lotto 6/42 Tips

In the next draw, there are 5% chances that none will be drawn, 95% chances that at least one number will be drawn, 65% chances that at least 2 numbers will be drawn, and 33% chances that 3 numbers will be drawn from these set of numbers.

03,06,07,08,12,13,14,17,21,22,25,30,32,33,42

These are the numbers that were not drawn in the past 8 draws:

1,15,23,27,34,35,38,40

And there’s a 90% chance that at least one number will be drawn in the next draw.

Good luck may these lotto results analysis and tips can help you win in the next draw of Lotto 6/42. 🙂

Lotto Results Archive
January 2011
S M T W T F S
    Feb »
 1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031  
Top Sharers of May '18
NAMETRPTS
Junnard18826
Sorcerer18725
TyPSCO18119

1st Prize - 500 Load

2nd Prize - 300

3rd Prize - 200


Read Point System for more info...

Top Sharers of Jun '18
NAMETRPTS
ANGELOU24024
erwin6518321
Orme18220
Totskiboy12113
Sapphire12113
rudy12012
3DLuckHunt12012
alistar12012
TANINS686410
kapaseo628
infamous81628
Ragtin628
MR_SAMSON628
lix210617
BENEDICT43077
Sniper_AR1077
suer3s_hun617
islandgirl617
D18617
Noys617
CISCO_816606
asyong606
LibraGem_2606
bobong066
jackapple606
sakyan_mo6606
pajoy044
Shad044
Penshoppe044
PosoYNasaD044
Double_Tro044
roger325044
win21044
RANDY033
topgunner033
MATH_64033
Marque033
Win_d033
Kittycute033
WOW116033
jhomrock033
PeppaPig033
JPs033
TyPSCO022
wiz022
MajorYo022
Air211022
hawk64022
yhercat022
Nitz119022
jose022
MrJackpot022
DENGGOY022
tatay23022
3DHunter022
Olin022
carlos51022
Junnard022
Carm96022
baruc022
Sorcerer011
ANGELO29011
JAPS011
malou011
Ygar011
DAN501011
gaisano011
Jaguar011
nessan011
SOPRANO_16011
DANSOY31011
cutty_sark011
mamyla011
RIVER011
masyador011
Numerologi011
Zelf67011
mapjr011
TED011
Kikuk3n011
Top Sharer of the Year 2018

1st Prize - Tablet

2nd Prize - SmartPhone

3rd Prize - Cellphone


Read Point System for more info...

NAMETRPTS
lix210661177
ANGELOU66874
ANGELO29601070
Orme302858
MajorYo421456
LibraGem_254155
TyPSCO421153
vj_17421153
otip2042850
erwin65361349
otso301848
jackapple301747
RANDY301747
bobong182846
Olin36945
Jack_En_Po241943
kapaseo36743
Ragtin301343
Bagwis805301141
PosoYNasaD241640
Noys241539
BENEDICT43122739
HITMAN241539
Sorcerer241539
pajoy122638
jhomrock241438
sakyan_mo630838
Numerologi241337
jayR10181937
Air211122537
suer3s_hun181836
Mamasin30636
jose241034
RIVER122234
SOPRANO_16122234
Junnard241034
Double_Tro181634
PeppaPig181634
Nitz119181533
infamous8124933
yuna181432
khelz181432
Jc128181432
masyador122032
PrimeRover122032
Lean213121931
BRICKS06181331
hawk64121931
buracho24731
Jaguar24731
BALIZ121830
baruc181230
Zelf67181230
Sniper_AR162329
kylo_ren181129
jacksonvil181129
mapjr121729
nald24428
3DLuckHunt181028
carlos5162228
CISCO_81624428
Neal18927
wiz18927
happy24327
TANINS6818826
Penshoppe18826
mamyla121426
DLEMARZD2224226
ruby1724226
gaisano18826
Russelgem121325
Totskiboy121325
Cbr_citi121325
Badjek10118725
tatay23121325
BRM61824
Don_Dokken121224
win21121224
TED121123
golayat_8018523
MR_SAMSON61622
MR_UNO18422
alistar121022
asyong18422
SexyBUT118422
redsun18422
WongFiengH18422
popoy3861521
rudy18321
Opus_O9212921
JPs12921
JIM12921
MIKEL67912820
Bakwing18220
Jorge12719
Totoy12719
JHONLIN1312719
ELIBER18119
tats6261319
Kittycute61319
WOW11661319
jimmy18119
D1812719
fatima61218
aircrow18018
cutty_sark01717
MrJackpot01717
code12416
Doodz00012416
ak4712416
islandgirl12416
tikboyaw6915
stonefish112315
mardz4112315
dodongjame6814
Carm9601414
Kikuk3n01414
Skyline12214
nessan01414
wapo6713
Abe01313
DENGGOY01313
Ygar01313
km2sisters12113
Sapphire12113
ulanfire12012
Synej01212
scorpio12012
Marvix6612
Jack En Po12012
miguel12012
LiloanSoLe6612
joe_d_robi12012
CHORz12012
Sniper6511
jojo6511
frustoo_646511
MATH_6401010
Kerjo6410
DANSOY316410
Alexies01010
Ed8101010
laniB099
Leny639
REVILO47099
TheMonkeyK639
Erom417639
fatralka78639
infinite_1099
yhercat639
Fleet115099
Energizer639
nightcrawl628
Air210628
saturn_829088
virgo84628
msDAP628
fortunate_617
spykez077
DRJ_1992617
chumjpoi606
Super_M066
tigereyes606
BENCH_386066
3D_MASTER606
Leasf606
shin606
Boyet606
adonis606
WhiteLion066
Nash22606
3DHunter066
Jigger055
BOY_Pangit055
Frace055
Dongskie044
TSY_2016044
ANGELO_29044
NaughtyAng044
Jhun_Mryos044
silent_win044
jong209044
DORCO044
rsmnemo77044
Jakall044
ressa02044
Win_d044
Marque044
Shad044
roger325044
ran99033
3plus033
Tesyang033
XIANS033
Zyang033
vince14033
Y2kwafu033
DAN501033
Bagsik033
topgunner033
MangKanor6022
RMC102138022
Mandark022
June022
Arlyn67022
DSeekerS022
Valkarie022
kent04022
Ted1987022
Sergio022
Jojo342022
Leo89022
murphy90022
Posoy85022
tasya022
gregory923022
astro30022
romgen022
Bullseye022
chachahi022
Kriss525022
rodz022
mslara022
BEARLOVER1022
mcrules022
Carm69022
RomelBAbre011
AMIHAN011
hermoine011
pearl414011
MML011
JamesHunte011
jongpyo011
macoy_3211011
t0ragS0y_6011
orland2529011
bughagkaho011
enteng011
gabo1221011
LJRA011
buknoy011
baduday011
ponso77011
Alfox_angl011
Oakley678011
jimboy38011
Boronganbo011
dongfedz011
lito011
jimeldz011
Jen27011
ebp_cdoc011
sam011
boyax_331011
filnes2009011
JAPS011
malou011